Thursday, May 16, 2013

Good Morning,
Just a quick update to say I'm back from a wonderful week in the mountains - celebrating our anniversary, visiting with our granddaughters and enjoying the view from the top of a mountain!  It doesn't get any better than that!  The hard part is that the time just passes by so quickly!



I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and enjoyed receiving your FREE "My Primitive Garden" pattern.  I hope you will send me pictures of your garden soon!
If you didn't receive it, it's because you are not signed up to be on the news email list.  Check out the button on the top right hand corner of my blog and you, too, can join!

A huge Thank you to all of you that took advantage of the 25 percent off while I was away.  The discount is over for this time, so stay tuned to future discounts.  Everyone's patterns are in the mail.  Enjoy!

Until next time,

Lynda




No comments: