Saturday, September 29, 2012

Deck the Halls is coming your way...


Good Morning Everyone!
A great big Thank you to everyone that pre-ordered my new book
DECK THE HALLS
It's on the way to you...I hope you enjoy making all the quilts
and
Chilly's Big Brother is excited to come for a visit!
Please let me know what you think when it arrives!

I've sold out of the books shipped to me, but have reordered! 
They are on the way from the Kansas City Star!

If you haven't gotten your copy.....HURRY! 
Get your name on this new batch coming in.


QUILT SHOPS AND ONLINE SHOPS, I am unable to sell the books wholesale to you, but here is some information on how to get them

For questions, email info@pickledish.com, or call toll-free 888-719-5003.
We can also be reached at the following mailing address:
Kansas City Star Quilts
The Kansas City Star
1729 Grand Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64108




3 comments:

Anna said...

it looks so dang cute! I can't wait!!!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations on selling out your copies and glad to see it is doing so well.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you....it's been an incredible week here at Primitive Pieces. Books have been going out every day. Yes, there is a Santa Claus! Hugs, Lynda