Saturday, November 5, 2011

Grrrrrr!

Well, I have to tell you that any aspirations I've ever minutely entertained of becoming a computer programer have gone totally out of my head!  I've been working on my new website since last Friday after Lisa getting it all set up for me.  My job is to transfer everything from the old site to this one.......easy, right?   The old saying, "You've Come along way baby"  just doesn't apply to this situation.   It seems I take 3 steps forward and 12 back.  I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of this......or if you'll ever see my new website?  My hair is getting grayer by the day.

Please keep me in your thoughts......I'm having sewing withdrawals!

Don't forget to change your clocks back this weekend.

Hugs, Lynda

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

What kind of problems are you having? It should be a matter of transferring files to your new site. You do need to change the html address to the new server, but the file names can be the same.

Debbie

Shakerwood said...

Isn't technology wonderful? NOT...at least not today. My PC has died. But all the files were saved first to an external hard drive. Best $70 I have ever spent!

suz said...

you need to find a 12-year old kid who will have you up and running in now time - of course, you will have to put up with the "look" - but the kid will fix it and wonder what your problem is!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda
Just found you in Primitive Quilts - I'm new the wool scene...would love to see your website but it is not loading!!! I know that I'm going to love it (because I just found out that you are the designer of the Snowman Runner that I'm making as a Christmas Gift). Hope you can fix this soon so that I can check out your patterns!!

Unknown said...

Hi Everyone......I'm sorry the website isn't loading..it's going to take 24-48 hours to get everything set up for the new site. Hang in there........it will all work out. check back in a couple of days. Thanks....
You can always call me 407 920-9243 for information on any project in the magazines or patterns. Thanks, Lynda