Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New patterns coming your way..........

Good Morning! I'm excited to share a couple new patterns with you.  Cooler weather and fall colors always makes me happy.    The new covers should be ready soon, but you know I can't keep a secret very long when new quilts are coming your way.  So, here's a sneak peak of the quilt projects...(I am unable to post them on my website because it's still under construction).

There will be a one quilt pattern - Rumble Seat - and there will be one bundled set which will include a wall hanging, a table rug and a rotary cutter holder. 

Rumble Seat - 68 inches square - Stars and 9 patches come together with sashing between the blocks and around the blocks.  It's finished off with blocks around the outside edge.   It's easy and it's fun and uses scraps right from your stash!  Pattern is $10.00
Katherine did a remarkable job with the machine quilting!
Thank you!

The bundled pattern will have 3 projects - Gabriel - a small wall hanging, Glory - a table rug and a rotary cutter holder, pattern will be $10.00


                                                              Gabriel

Glory

Rotary Cutter Holder
All three have an angel, log cabin theme to them!

Be the first to own both! You can pre-order both of these patterns today!
Until next time,
Lynda

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful new patterns, I still have all mine to make, think that will keep me busy for a few years, lol. I still want to make the mockingbirds, hopefully I can whittle down my ufo's and start some new ones this year.

Debbie

Shakerwood said...

Can't wait to see them! Love them all......

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I love the Rumble Seat quilt - how do I go about purchasing it? Thanks