Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BACK DOOR FRIENDS ONLY S.A.L.E!

In my hurry to get the news update out to all of you Back Door Friends Pattern Club members (You know who you are and what you just received in your email box!) about the current sale, I forgot to mention that these patterns are NOT listed on my website so they cannot be purchased through that source.  Here's what you do...

1. Go to Paypal
2. Click on Send money
3. Enter my email address - piecemaker51@aol.com or lynda@primitivepiecesbylynda.com  and enter the amount you are paying.  That amount will be determined by which ones you buy.  Your patterns will be mailed to you the first of next week.

If you have any questions regarding this, just send me an email and I will contact you.

I'm sorry that this sounds rushed..........but, yep, it really is!  I have a plane to catch!
Have a great week!  Hugs, Lynda

No comments: