Tuesday, March 22, 2011

KEEPING UP.............

I get up every morning saying the same thing....."Try to keep up Lynda!" and, then I must admit, I go to bed every night saying...."Well, that didn't happen today, perhaps tomorrow?"

I have two announcements to make that are over due....
         MARCH BIRTHDAY DRAWING WINNER IS:
LINDA MIDCAP
Your FREE pattern is on the way to you!
Congratulations.

Remember, everyone that has a birthday in the month of March can order and receive 25% off your total order - the end of the month is near so take advantage today!

PILLOWCASE CHALLENGE
A very Special Thank you to everyone that participated.
I turned in the total to Jennifer Keltner last week
256 pillowcases were made
which are being donated to various charities around the country.
100 were made by Kathy and her two sisters
150 were made by Lynn Ray's Quilt Guild
6 were made by Jean Fisher

I did hear back from several people after the total was sent in.  These will be turned in to American Patchwork and Quilting as well.

Sharon - 2
Gayle - 3
Carol - 12

The pillowcase challenge is an ongoing project with American Patchwork and Quilting and although my part has ended anyone who wants to participate in this project, you only need to make the pillowcases and send in your total to them.
Again, thank you to everyone that participated!  Together we can all make a difference.


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

I know that feeling, I start with a bang and then wonder where the day went. I need to finish things I started, then I can relax and start some new things.

Debbie