Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Birthday - Back Door Friends Pattern Club Drawing

A Slice of Birthday Cake - Royalty Free Clipart Picture

It's just a few days until the first Birthday drawing for the Back Door Friends Pattern club.....are you a member?  Each month there will be a birthday drawing on the 15th and someone will get their choice of a FREE pattern!  It's up to you to remind me each month that you have a birthday! 
If your birthday is in January and you HAVEN'T let me know..............hmmmm! 

For the rest of you Back Door Friends Pattern Club members- January Birthday goes, you receive a 25% discount on any patterns you order....Your order must be in the month of January to cash in on this. 

Good luck to those in the drawing!

10 comments:

Evonne said...

Thanks,Lynda, l almost forgot! My birthday is Jan. 22 ! Do I need to email you, or is this all I need to do to enter? Thanks for the chance, love your patterns!

Quilting by the Lake said...

Oh Thank you Lynda! I'm a January birthday also, January 6th. Haha, I tell my friends I'm 30-28 this year. Would love to win a pattern.

Елена Золотухина said...

Your work has fascinated me, I will gladly watch your creativity. Now I am your regular reader!

Country Prims said...

Just being new I didn't realise! Just had a b'day 5th Jan-have been trying to keep it quiet tho-too many b'days and all that....

Thanks again for the fun!

Shazy x

Laurencetd said...

Great !! I was born on January 13th, 1970 in France. I am 41 years old today.
Good day Lynda!
Bonne journée Lynda !

Anonymous said...

My Birthday was January 7th, Hope I win, want to add to my collection of your patterns!!!

Evonne said...

Hi Lynda, I have been trying to send you an email with my birthday, in case a comment here was not the proper way to enter. But I can't seem to get it to work, Neither your web site or blog will allow gmail to come up. :( Don't know if it's on my end on not, but just wanted to let you know. Thanks!

Unknown said...

i'm a january 25th birthday!!
thanks for doing this!!!
karen

Unknown said...

YIKES! I see a note from "anonymous" and I don't know who that is........the drawing is coming up, please let me know. I can't respond to your message. Thanks, Lynda

my3Kitties said...

Hi Lynda - just wanted to say that i love the new design on your blog page...sadly no birthday here for awhile & i may just skip it this year as i turn the big 5 0!!!!