Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHILLY kit drawing.....and the winner is


Thank you so very much for joining me for the Home for the Holiday Blog!

I've had the best time visiting with old friends and making new ones!

And, as promised......Pa has drawn the winning name for a
CHILLY KIT from the names who posted on my day, November 26, 2010
of the Home for the Holidays blog hop!

CONGRATULATIONS TO........

CATHI - SHAKERWOOD PRIMITIVES
please email me your mailing address and I'll have the kit in the mail to you right away!

(For all of you that have written to me about a chilly kit to purchase, I will email you regarding availability now that the drawing is over)

AND, DON'T FORGET.....

The hop isn't over -  please be sure to join
Jan Patek next Tuesday!
I know Jan will have something special for all of you too!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS.





13 comments:

Shakerwood said...

And to think I was going to start searching for some wools this afternoon to start cutting it out!! Thanks, Lynda . . and Pa!! Will email my address soon.

Darlene said...

Congrats to Cathi - woohoo!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Cathi!
I love this hop, wish you were doing it everyday, lol.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

This is adorable....Cathi is lucky!!
I just watched your Smilebox and love your displays! Happy Holidays!

Carol said...

Congratulations Cathi! How exciting!

Ulla said...

I wish you a nice Sunday and Happy holidays

Ulla

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Cathi - such and awesome kit Lynda!

Cathy said...

Congrats Cathi!! Was just hoping it was spelled Cathy!!!

Dia Foden said...

Hi Lynda... this is my first exposure to you- I'm so thankful for this blog! Your work is beautiful and I am in awe. Thank you for making it available to us. Happy, Happy Birthday!

nancyb said...

Trying to print free pattern. I can't get page with templates to print. I do get the other pages plus alot of othr advertising stuff. Have tried printing it three times with no luck. Have wasted lots of paper though. Hope someone can help. I did email Lynda direcly.

Nancyb

Unknown said...

Nancy B - please send me your email address...the email I got was from a non-reply address. I can send you the pdf file, but I don't know how to reach you. Please email me and give me your email address. Thank you!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Congrats to your winner Lynda. That is one adorable little pillow.

Sharon J. Hughson said...

Here's my comment to be in the running for Santa Bucks! Dad would take us out on Christmas Eve to get the candy canes both parents had forgotten. They had to be on the tree that night no excuses. Of course only the candy canes from across town. When we got back...SANTA had come. We opened gifts that night and I figured out the folks got to sleep in Christmas Day. Yup pretty smart parents.