Monday, August 3, 2009

Mocking Birds picture

It seems that the mocking birds have flown away! I can't see the picture on the blog and have been told by others it's the same for them. I apologize for this.........mainly because I can't fix it. I've tried to reload the picture but it's not working for me. I guess I need a lesson on editing what has already been published.

Anyway, here's an update. A back was made the other day and the quilt is on it's way to Ohio for machine quilting. As soon as the quilt returns I promise to post another picture showing a commpletely finished quilt.

I'm working on another new quilt too.........I hope to have it completed this week and then I'll share a picture of that with you. Think fall ya'll.

Until next time............

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I think it flew away again, lol.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Mocking Birds update........Debbie, They have come home to roost! The binding is on and will take pictures to share very soon...